Cost of living comparison between Delhi, India and Kathmandu, Nepal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,967 prices entered by 850 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.612 NPR / INR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 44% cheaper than in Kathmandu (Nepal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨ 390,625 in Kathmandu you would need to make just about ₨ 217,773 (₨135,060) in Delhi.
Do you live in Kathmandu? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in New York City costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Zhuhai costs 元19 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Umeå costs 250 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)