Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.530 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 95% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 82% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 95% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 8% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 44% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨629,825 (¥1,188,027) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Huizhou costs 元12 (3 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,203 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Ana, California costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Basel costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)