Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.972 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,041 (Mex$ 17,886) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bandirma costs 25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gijón costs €0.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Curitiba costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)