Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! Kharkiv has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kharkiv.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.120 INR / UAH *
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Sydney is 30% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 147% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 9% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨58,766 (18,833₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bern costs CHF 179 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 25 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)