Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! Mariupol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mariupol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,381 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.628 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 155% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 39% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in London is 20% more expensive than in Singapore
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨77,944 (16,842₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £908 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)