Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,180 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.358 PKR / UAH
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,416 (15,006₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karachi.
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Victoria, Seychelles costs 24 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tashkent costs 115,000,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Lusaka costs 400 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)