Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 5.282 RUB / ARS *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 69% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tbilisi is 5% more expensive than in Kazan'
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Curitiba is 24% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad you would need to make just about руб 51,540 (ARS $9,757) in La Plata.
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 28₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Innsbruck costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in São Paulo costs R$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 4 hours ago)