Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.022 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 34% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 85% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 142,252 (RM8,357) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Peterborough costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)