Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00475 RUB / IDR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 84% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 144,024 (Rp 30,310,162) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,125 in Kaliningrad.
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket in Valjevo costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Hanover costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)