Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,100 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 47.691 RUB / NZD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 13% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Beijing is 20% cheaper than in Seoul
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 251% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 328,609 (NZ$6,890) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Sydney costs AU$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in San Jose costs ₡ 16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 5 hours ago)