Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,989 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 45.616 RUB / NZD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 246% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 323,989 (NZ$7,103) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Nagasaki costs ¥188 (44 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨224 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Calgary costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Braga costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)