Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Jerusalem, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13,269 prices entered by 1,132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.433 ILS / EUR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 13% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Beijing is 20% cheaper than in Seoul
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 16,304 ₪ (€3,678) in Madrid.
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in London costs £3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) for 2 people in 85m2 flat in Bordeaux costs €110 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Thessaloniki costs €70 (about 5 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 5 hours ago)