Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Jakarta, Indonesia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,545 prices entered by 783 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 205.488 IDR / INR
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 54% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 58,593,750 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 26,743,771 (₨130,148) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tallinn costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €28 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$28,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)