Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,658 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 3743.980 IDR / PLN
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Sydney is 30% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 147% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 9% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 39,062,500 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 31,684,189 (8,463 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bern costs CHF 179 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 25 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)