Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,009 prices entered by 994 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04507 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in San Jose is 29% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 2,065TL (руб 45,825) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Vilnius costs 80 Lt (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 20 (about 4 hours ago)