Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 85% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $2,862 (Rp 37,176,440) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bogotá costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 70,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Sofia costs 69 лв (about 1 hour ago)