Cost of living comparison between Ahmedabad, India and Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,677 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01603 USD / INR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 59% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $1,520 (₨94,799) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 2,447 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 85,000 (about 3 hours ago)