Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Hyderabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,814 prices entered by 787 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.526 INR / JPY
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Hyderabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,125 (¥371,209) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Windhoek costs 15 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,094 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barcelona costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 3 hours ago)