Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Hyderabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,614 prices entered by 874 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.516 INR / JPY
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 49% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 190% more expensive than in Hyderabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,399 (¥421,028) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Addis Ababa costs 63 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Seattle, Washington costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 8,471 (12 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aligarh costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)