Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Houston, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,964 prices entered by 791 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.121 USD / EUR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 149% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Zagreb is 58% cheaper than in Oslo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Córdoba is 37% cheaper than in Montevideo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 52% more expensive than in Zagreb
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Houston (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Houston you would need to make just about $2,689 (€2,399) in Frankfurt am Main.
Do you live in Houston? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in EXPENSIVE area in Busan costs ₩300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Taipei costs 1,290 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Poznan costs 13 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)