Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Hong Kong, Hong Kong
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,185 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00060 HKD / IDR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$78,125 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$39,543 (Rp 66,009,298) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Dublin costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 oz tube of toothpaste in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.46 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,948 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)