Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,255 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10349 EUR / ARS *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 149% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 74% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,444 (ARS $13,952) in Salta.
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Birmingham costs £915 (5 minutes ago)
- 0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Fort Wayne costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in San Diego costs $1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Würzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)