Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,736 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09846 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 112% more expensive than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,453 (ARS $14,759) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €160 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Szeged costs 800 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Delhi costs ₨2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Clermont-Ferrand costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,828 (about 2 hours ago)