Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in San Jose is 29% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 49% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,595 (25,364,445 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Houston, Texas costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Baguio City costs Php500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)