Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,675 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,620 (COL$4,891,921) in Bucaramanga.
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly ticket public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area in Kingston upon Hull costs £430 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Tampa costs $30 (about 5 hours ago)