Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Harare, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,938 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01569 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 147% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 119% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 68% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Harare you would need to make just about $792 (₨50,479) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 13 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Port Moresby costs 60 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)