Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Harare, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12928 USD / SEK
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 191% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Delhi is 67% cheaper than in Melbourne
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Santiago is 11% more expensive than in Buenos Aires
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,710 (20,965 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Harare.
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Balikpapan costs Rp 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Atlanta costs $0.61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Istanbul costs 2,150TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)