Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Harare, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11562 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 156% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 40% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 17% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 4% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Harare you would need to make just about $2,986 (25,829 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)