Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Hamilton, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09148 NZD / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 149% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Zagreb is 58% cheaper than in Oslo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Córdoba is 37% cheaper than in Montevideo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 52% more expensive than in Zagreb
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Hamilton (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Hamilton you would need to make just about NZ$7,198 (Mex$ 78,678) in Matamoros.
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lyon costs €0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Pula costs 45 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Skopje costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 beer in neighbourhood pub (500ml or 1pt.) in Seattle costs $5.28 (about 3 hours ago)