Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Hamilton, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,165 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.322 NZD / USD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Hamilton (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Hamilton you would need to make just about NZ$12,168 ($9,206) in Kansas City, Missouri.
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket in Valjevo costs 80 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Hanover costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)