Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong, Hong Kong and Hamilton, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,836 prices entered by 620 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.16648 NZD / HKD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Hong Kong (Hong Kong) is 10% cheaper than in Hamilton (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$3,125 in Hamilton you would need to make just about NZ$2,825 (HK$16,970) in Hong Kong.
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bologna costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 5 hours ago)