Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Greater Sudbury, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00062 CAD / MNT
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 20% cheaper than in Greater Sudbury (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Greater Sudbury you would need to make just about C$1,989 (3,225,542 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Do you live in Greater Sudbury? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 850 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Lusaka costs 400 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Istanbul costs 70TL (about 2 hours ago)