Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! Odessa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Odessa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,613 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.39541 SEK / UAH *
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 127% more expensive than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 23,349 kr (59,048₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Dubai costs Dirham 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $145 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Changwat Rayong costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sunderland costs £473 (about 2 hours ago)