Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,577 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37806 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Istanbul is 28% more expensive than in Ankara
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 211% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 107% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bucharest is 25% cheaper than in Athens
- Cost of living in London is 133% more expensive than in Athens
- Cost of living in London is 35% more expensive than in Paris
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 22,095 kr (58,444₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Budapest costs 2,600 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampere costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)