Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,479 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37591 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 4% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is 86% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Rio is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 25,013 kr (66,540₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Cruz, California costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Kampala costs 150,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)