Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,636 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19262 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,409 (R$ 7,317) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manila costs Php5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.99 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)