Cost of living comparison between Tucson, Arizona, United States and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,541 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.636 GBP / USD
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 11% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,556 ($4,019) in Tucson, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Zagreb costs 12 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Seville costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)