Cost of living comparison between Tucson, United States and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,981 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.640 GBP / USD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in London is 180% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
Cost of living in Tucson (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,470 ($3,863) in Tucson.
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Houston costs $4.72 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Grenoble costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City costs $1.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bordeaux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)