Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,675 (Rp 51,861,661) in Tangerang.
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Tokyo costs ¥430,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Barcelona costs €1.15 (about 6 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in London costs £4.50 (about 6 hours ago)