Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,920 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10379 GBP / CNY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 69% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tbilisi is 5% more expensive than in Kazan'
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Curitiba is 24% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £3,313 (元31,923) in Suzhou.
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Oakland, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kansas City costs $0.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Albany, NY costs $1,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Santiago costs CH$9,900 (about 3 hours ago)