Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,150 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 11% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,311 (COL$5,304,275) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Athens costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Zagreb costs 12 kn (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Moscow costs руб 8,500 (about 4 hours ago)