Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00148 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 21% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,375 (1,606,964 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Washington D.C. costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 27 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 4 hours ago)