Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00058 GBP / KRW
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 161% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,879 (₩3,229,028) in Jeonju.
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Barcelona costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out for two in neighborhood pub in Vilnius costs 50 Lt (about 4 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Rabat costs 40 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)