Cost of living comparison between Colombo, Sri Lanka and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,550 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00488 GBP / LKR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 53% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,473 (302,005 ₨) in Colombo.
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Durham costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Brighton and Hove costs £4.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 5 hours ago)