Cost of living comparison between Colombo, Sri Lanka and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,018 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00482 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Galway is 8% cheaper than in Cork
- Cost of living in London is 216% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Cork is 16% cheaper than in Dublin
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 56% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,437 (297,928 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Mumbai costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Salvador costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)