Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,693 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00027 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 95% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 83% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 95% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 44% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 6% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is about the same as in São Paulo
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,803 (COL$6,669,435) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $505 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in New York City costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 43,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Antalya costs 2.40TL (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Tel Aviv costs 30 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)