Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2015.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 13% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 4% more expensive than in Montreal
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,289 zł in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Gdańsk.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Port Elizabeth costs R 56 (38 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bandung costs Rp 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $930 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)