Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,896 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2015.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,006 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Milan costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manila costs Php5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)