Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,208 prices entered by 1,204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01576 USD / INR
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 112% more expensive than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 60% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,501 (₨95,261) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Valencia costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bandung costs Rp 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £620 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Birmingham, Alabama costs $3.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)