Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12995 EUR / CNY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 161% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 34% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,640 (元12,617) in Wuxi.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Thane costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pair of leather business shoes in Doha costs 200 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)