Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,181 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02452 EUR / THB
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 69% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tbilisi is 5% more expensive than in Kazan'
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Curitiba is 24% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,448 (59,056 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Graz costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Thrissur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)