Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,812 prices entered by 394 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02671 EUR / THB
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 151% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 61% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in SF
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,792 (67,099 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)