Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,575 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02823 EUR / THB
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,548 (54,843 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Prešov costs €0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 4.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Catania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)