Cost of living comparison between Bikaner, India and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,323 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01468 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Milan is about the same as in Rome
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 50% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,256 (₨85,517) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Hair shampoo 2-in-1 (400 ml ~ 12 oz.) in Karachi costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Guilin costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,832 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)