Cost of living comparison between Ujjain, India and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,681 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04953 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 149% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 61% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 51% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,219 (₨24,611) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$240,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Maria costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Contagem costs R$ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)