Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Florianopolis, Brazil
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.615 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,581 prices entered by 313 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,042 (C$1,928) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Trinidad costs 3.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sheffield costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jinan costs 元20 (about 2 hours ago)