Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,427 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20542 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 217% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 133% more expensive than in Istanbul
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,734 (Mex$ 13,307) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Cairo costs E£ 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medellín costs COL$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in London costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Pécs costs 30,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)