Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,167 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.422 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,690 ($1,078) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bandirma costs 25TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gijón costs €0.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Curitiba costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)