Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,310 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00568 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £3,112 (¥548,228) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Valencia costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Olomouc costs 69 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Salta costs ARS $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 1,040 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)