Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £970 (﷼ 40,861,457) in Kermanshah.
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨510,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Albuquerque costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Munich costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)