Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24061 GBP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,547 prices entered by 452 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Berlin costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bologna costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.99 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 5 hours ago)